- Hi, my name is: Linxi (It means the first ray of the rising sun, in Chinese).
- Never in my life have I been: Disciplined enough to make my Mother proud.
- The one person who can drive me nuts is: Too many to notice.
- The one person who can make me extremely happy is: Boston Huang Xiao Hei.
- High school: was a clusterfuck of fun and drama.
- When I’m nervous: I chew on my nails, pace and play with my fingers.
- The last song I listened to was: 2012 - Cold Blank.
- If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Elizebeth Megan Wong.
- My hair is: Dry, ugly, ugly color, everything else in between.
- When I was 5: I was an independent toddler who liked to use chopsticks.
- Last Christmas: was spent drinking.
- I should be..: putting up my cork board on my wall but I’m not.
- When I look down I see: Wires, small carpet, wooden floorings and more wires.
- The happiest recent event was: When I asked Kent (my colleague) why he gave me cigarettes all of a sudden, he said, ‘cus I love you!’
- If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Phoebe. I want to be Phoebe, she’s such a funny girl.
- By this time next year: I’ll be a year closer to the big 20. Hopefully inked somewhere + working an awesome job.
- My current gripe is:Dry hay-ish hair.
- I have a hard time understanding: Mathematics.
- There’s this boy I know that: is the sweetest talker around.
- I like you when: you don’t smile.
- If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Eliz, Blizzy, Aly, Dennis, Joel.
- Take my advice:Love your family and friends with all you have.
- The thing I want to buy: I can never finish buying things.
- If you visited the place I was born: you would like it there. Gleneagles Hospital.
- I plan to visit: Mauritius, Maldives, Bora Bora, French Polynesian Islands, Cayman Islands, whole of Europe, Egypt, South Africa, yaddayadda. Beaches first.
- If you spent the night at my house: I’d be happy.
- I’d stop my wedding if: there was a zombie attack or when I find out that I wouldn’t be happy tied down to this one guy.
- The world could do without: excessive carbon emissions.
- I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: touch a snail.
- Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: black ribbon hairband, black headband, pasta and a tunic.
- Most recent thing someone else bought me: Coffee from Starbucks?
- My favorite blonde celeb is: Johnny Depp, even if he doesn’t have blonde hair.
- My favorite brunette celeb is: Johnny Depp, even if he doesn’t have brunette hair. (WTF?)
- My favorite red head is: Florence Welch.
- My middle name is: Awesomecakes.
- In the morning I: Stumble out of bed and head right to the towel cabinet to grab a thick towel, right in front of me when I walk a few steps. Check the time, kiss Boston, head right to the showers.
- The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Dogs, cats and prolly everything else.
- Last night I was: watching documentaries on YouTube.
- There’s this girl I know who: smoked filters she found in the bin/ashtrays.
- If I was an animal I’d be: was told that I’m a Fox. :3
- A better name for me would be: Lin Xi is awesome.
- Tomorrow I am: going for Student Leader orientation training part two.
- Tonight I am: Listening to music and going to sleep soon.
- My birthday is: 30th September. (Wake me up, when September ends)
Stolen from: Eliza the Cryptik.
I am broken, numb, tired, numb, broken, tired, uninspired and everything in between. I do want to be fucking grateful for having my monthly blood loss right after the IT Fair. Thank fucking you.
IT Fair was great. Take out the Mac Evangelists and the usual group of people whom if I mention will get me into trouble with the Singaporean Laws, everything else was great. Working with Eliz was pure bliss. Everybody would know it because nobody else could understand what was going on between the two of us.
Working 11 hours x 4 days was one of the greatest way to get away from home. Can’t emphasize how great it was to get away from home although I fucking miss Boston. I just cannot commuicate with her anymore.
Fucking last straw today. It takes so much for me to explode. I’d really want to get physical but I know it’d be nothing but regrets.
I miss my friends.
Don’t give up the fight.
They say comedians are the saddest people in the world because they gave away their laughter to those who paid an arm for a laugh; and another leg if they require some tears to go along with it.
But I have set out my life not to be the saddest person that blows his nose with 100 dollars notes. I defer. I would be the happiest man alive. I intend to achieve this by stealing laughter. Yes, people would come to my shows and go home sobbing. I’ll even sell empty revolvers by the exit, so they will even become more depressed when they choke on a flag that goes ‘Bang!’ in their once-happy room.
I become a stand-up insulter.
My first show was rather an half-arsed success. Mainly, it was not really the right reaction I’ve expected when I stood on my dining table and with a mustard-stained finger, I pointed and mouthed, “Mother, you are not my mother!”.
There is no milk and cookies for supper in the orphanage that night.